FQMS Limited is working in close cooperation with shipyards, ship owners, operators, financiers, suppliers and classification societies to effectively manage OSV. We are bringing together key industry players, market analysts and researchers to provide the update on the market trend, challenges and new fabrication and marine rules for the OSV industry on the following topics.
- Outlook of Offshore Project and Oil & Gas Production
- Overview of Future Drivers for OSV Market
- Shipyard Capacity Construction to Meet the Market Requirements
- Overcome Barriers to Operate Vessels – Opportunities and Challenges
- OSV Energy Efficiency Improving and Fuel Costs Reducing
- Repair, Retrofitting and Chartering Strategies
- OSV rules for shipbuilders, designers and operators
- Technical Guidance and Offshore Lifting Best Practices
- Overcome the Offshore Manpower Shortage & Maximise Operational Efficiency
- Key Legal Requirements, International Conventions for OSV Owners and Operators
- Maritime Security Challenges and its Financial Consequences
- OSV Financing Sources and Funding Fleets
In quest to curb the stress associated with the maritime adventure, pollution and the global shipment of consignments with its logistics requirements; the concerted efforts made by International Maritime Organization (IMO) and indigenous laws and policies to curb an/or reduce to the barest minimum perils and other associated risks, we therefore flag off our friendlier, more articulate and comprehensive maritime and logistics services to prevent and compensate same.
It is thus on this basis that our teams of professionals were assembled to ascertain the factors/forces that engineer, sustain and/or facilitate the perils in maritime sector. Hence, the results evidently further require an in-depth technical and managerial approach that should include research, strategy, idea progression, and corporate positioning to tackle such outcome.
We have proven capabilities in these core business areas by partnering several organizations such as Thordon Bearing Inc, Canada and other leading Maritime Industries which have supported the Nigerian economy and other West African countries. We brought together project, materials, human and technical expertise in related fields from across the world resulting in our recognized standing in the market place as a leading provider of service solutions within the maritime world.
EXPORT AND IMPORT
Customs Clearing and Goods Forwarding
Customs regulations and clearing undergo changes frequently. The customs clearing department of FQMS Limited is concerned with clearing and forwarding and is therefore currently informed of new imports and exports regulations. The department is staffed by a professional team of customs documentation experts who are well versed in imports and exports documentation and operation procedures of Nigeria ports ; Apapa, Tincan Island, Onne, Port Harcourt,Warri and Calabar.
We have accumulated extensive knowledge and experience in the importation and exportation of goods and services. We share this knowledge with our customers, either in the form of consultancy services or import and export regulation advice.
Five Quays Marine Services Limited provides shipping solutions as sea freight from domestic and foreign destinations. We handle LCL (Less Container Load) and FCL (Full Container Load) as well as consolidations. FQMS Limited has considerable experience with shipping.
Sea freight services offered by FQMS limited include:
- Import and Export
- Less Container Load (LCL)
- Full Container Load (FCL)
Five Quays Marine Services Limited provides logistics solutions as air freight of large consignments and general cargo as well as consolidation.
The air freight services offered by FQMS limited comprise:
- Shipping solutions for imports and exports
- Shipping of general cargo
- Shipping of large consignments